View by Product
How to Install VGA2USB/DVI2USB Drivers on a Workstation Running Mac OS and View Grabbed Video
The VGA2USB and DVI2USB frame grabbers can be used with the working stations running Windows, Mac OS or Linux. This article explains how to install VGA2USB or DVI2USB drivers on a Macintosh computer and start grabbing images or video from VGA/DVI sources.
Download drivers from the Epiphan Systems website
1. Click Downloads on Epiphan Systems website’s main page (highlighted with red).
2. Select an URL for downloading an installer depending on Mac OS system version running on your machine. Save the file.
3. Click the installer icon to start the installation.
4. The installer guides you through all installation steps.
5. Before performing step 4: Installation enter the root user’s credentials.
6. When the installation is completed, restart the system.
Connect Equipment and Start Grabbing
1. Connect the grabber to video source and the working station.
2. Start the Epiphan’s application. The frame grabber is capturing video.