View by Product
How to Install VGA2Ethernet and EpiphanTouch Applications from App Store
VGA2Ethernet and EpiphanTouch are applications developed for the Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. They allow a user to gain remote control over multiple Epiphan devices. Just make sure these devices operate on the same network as your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
To access an Epiphan device using one of these applications do the following:
1. Follow the URL to download the required application from iTunes
• EpiphanTouch - http://itunes.apple.com/pk/app/epiphantouch/id424405619?mt=8#
• VGA2Ethernet - http://itunes.apple.com/pk/app/vga2ethernet/id424225828?mt=8#
You may also search for EpiphanTouch or VGA2Ethernet applications in the App Store using the Search field. The images below illustrate the installation of the EpiphanTouch application.
Note: The installation of VGA2Ethernet can be performed in the same way.
EpiphanTouch is being installed on iPad:
2. EpiphanTouch displays the Epiphan’s devices currently operating on the network:
3. For the selected device Web admin Interface becomes available.
Enter the administrator credentials:
It is now possible to perform video capture, recording and streaming - right from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. For example, if VGA Recorder Lite is operating on the network, use the Start button to record video feed:
To stop recording, use Stop: