View by Industry
View by Product
Web conferences: Going beyond sharing presentations and desktops
Share different displays and cameras as part of your video conferencing or web collaboration.
Online meeting services from companies like WebEx, Go-To-Meeting, Skype and Google Hangouts can save you time, money and travel costs. Epiphan's products and solutions help you extend additional value from those online meeting services by allowing you to share more effectively with others in your meeting.
Chose Epiphan products and solutions when:
- You want to share a device other than your computer during your meeting. Share an iPad, mobile phone display, video wall display, industrial or medical equipment display.
- You have a guest presenter attending your meeting. Share their computer during your online meeting as simply plugging into a projector.
- You need a higher quality sharing experience (higher frame-rate or better resolution).
- You can't install screen scraping software or you have a locked-down conference room or high-security IT infrastructure. Avoid the need for local meeting participants to join your network or to share a USB key to transfer files.
Simple and reliable solution
Reach beyond the constraints of the meeting room and make the most of your online meeting with three easy steps:
- Connect the device you want to share to an Epiphan video capture device.
- Connect the Epiphan video capture device to your computer or your network.
- Share the result with all meeting participants.
Our robust solutions range from small palm-sized video grabbers to rack-mounted server solutions. Our portable devices are silent and feature durable aluminum casing with no moving parts.
This case study is also available in the following languages:
Solution de visioconférence à cout réduit
Бюджетное оборудование для проведения видеоконференций
Solución rentable para conferencias de video