DiscontinuedSorry, this product is no longer available
VGA Recorder Lite Product Overview
VGA Recorder Lite has been discontinued and replaced by VGADVI Recorder, a substitute product with more features and higher performance.
VGA Recorder Lite has been superceded by VGADVI Recorder.
New features that have been added in VGADVI Recorder include:
Discontinued VGA Recorder Lite Product Description
Epiphan VGA Recorder Lite™ is a stand-alone recording appliance for VGA/DVI/HDMI1 video display or camera sources that requires no additional software or hardware in order to capture and record an audio source and the VGA or DVI or HDMI video display output signal.
- Record VGA/DVI/HDMI video signals + audio at up to 1920x1200 at 30 frames per second
- Record meetings, webinars, screencasts, presentations, industrial process controls, and consoles from standard monitors and displays
- Passive hardware to record video conferences, telepresence and other audio video apps such as , WebEx, Skype, etc
- Records display and saves as MPEG4, H.264, MJPEG and automatically upload to FTP repository
- Integrate into meeting room and classroom management systems using HTTP-based API
- Automatically copy recordings to USB flash drive and provide to presenter at the event site
Unlike VCR-based solutions, the VGA Recorder Lite captures the VGA/DVI/HDMI display image at full resolution and maintains 100% image quality. What’s more, the VGA Recorder Lite is lightweight, rugged, and portable, making it easy to transport between different locations.
VGA Recorder Lite is an external solution and is configurable through an easy to use web interface. When connected to a local area network (LAN) or the Internet, VGA Recorder Lite is able to automatically archive its recordings to the user’s FTP repository. The user is also able to remotely monitor VGA Recorder Lite’s status and access the recordings that it has made.
VGA Recorder Lite can operate in 2 different modes:
- Flash storage. In this mode, the recordings made are archived to VGA Recorder Lite’s internal 32 gigabyte solid state memory.
- External network storage. All the recordings made are archived to a network storage device such as an FTP server.
VGA Recorder Lite has the ability to concurrently operate in flash and external network storage modes.
Learn more about how to record streaming video using VGA Recorder Lite.
VGA Recorder Lite Sample Applications
Record WebEx, Skype and other types of Video Conferences
VGA Recorder Lite can passively record WebEx, Skype and other types of video conferences systems by simply intercepting the audio and video display source and recording it to internal memory. No software to install. The audio-video conference content is captured and encoded in to a standard digital video recording formats such as H.264. The recorded video conference can then accessed and then viewed by:
- plugging a flash drive into the USB port to automatically copy the recorded files
- accessing VGA Recorder Lite's internal web server
- accessing VGA Recorder Lite's internal ftp server
- configuring VGA Recorder Lite to automatically push recorded files to a remote server
Case Studies - See how Epiphan Systems VGA Recorder Lite is used for video and image capture by users all over the world.
FAQ - Look through the most asked questions about the VGA Recorder Lite.
Next Generation Recording Product Line - If your application requires the capture and recording of one more video sources from display, camera, screen, audio and
VGA Grid - If your application requires the capture and recording of more than two video sources
1Requires HDMI to DVI adapter cable. HDMI support limited to non copy protected content, and does not include digital audio source, but can record analog audio source.