Price: $ 1,500Buy Now
plus shipping and excluding local duties and taxes (VAT), if applicable
Please review our Shipping and Return policies.
Shipping 2-3 days
Capturing and Printing Ultrasound Images
|IT / Computing:|
Printing Images from Multimedia Presentation Stations Using Epiphan VGA Printer
Use VGA Printer to Facilitate Electronic Courtroom Procedures
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does any software need to be installed on the VGA source or does the VGA source need to modified in any way?
- Does VGA Printer work with network printers?
- How do I adjust the settings on the VGA Printer?
- Does VGA Printer reduce the resolution of the images it captures in order to print them?
- The video mode that I am using is not listed in the list of supported modes for VGA Printer. Can VGA Printer capture and print in this mode?
- Can VGA Printer function alongside other Epiphan products?
No. Simply connect the VGA Printer to the source and the printer. No modifications need to be done.
Yes. VGA Printer works with network printers that are connected to the same LAN as the VGA Printer itself.
Settings on the VGA Printer may be adjusted via a web interface.
No. VGA Printer captures and transfers every pixel of the original VGA frame in 24-bits-per-pixel, 8:8:8 format. In this respect, VGA Printer provides diagnostic-quality images - limited only by the quality of your printer.
Please contact us. We are always looking for ways to improve our system and may be willing to add support for this mode.