DiscontinuedSorry, this product is no longer available
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does any software need to be installed on the viewer's laptop or mobile device?
- Does VGA2WiFi work with 802.11b wireless LAN?
- How many frames per second can VGA2WiFi broadcast?
- Does VGA2WiFi reduce the resolution of the images it captures in order to transfer it over Wi-Fi?
- What is the range of the VGA2WiFi signal?
- The video mode that I am using is not listed in the list of supported modes for VGA2WiFi. Can VGA2WiFi capture it?
- How can I configure the VGA2WiFi?
No. The viewers simply connect to the VGA2WiFi access point and access the live broadcast through the web browser on their computer, laptop, or Wi-Fi enabled mobile device.
Yes. VGA2WiFi works with both 802.11b and 802.11g enabled devices. In 802.11b mode, however, the update rate will be lower.
VGA2WiFi transfers up to 30 frames per second, depending on the resolution of the broadcasted image.
No. VGA2Wi-Fi captures and transfers every pixel of the original VGA frame in 24-bits-per-pixel, 8:8:8 format. In this respect, VGA2WiFi provides diagnostic-quality images - superior to other solutions such as analog video conversion and transfer.
VGA2WiFi has a maximum range of 100 meters or 300 feet. The actual range depends highly on the environment that it is being used in. Cement walls and other radio interference may decrease the range of the VGA2WiFi signal.
Please contact us. We are always looking for ways to improve our system and may be willing to add support for this mode.
Although the VGA2WiFi is a simple "plug-and-play" device, configuration can be performed through an intuitive web interface or through the USB remote provided.